It gives me great pleasure to help others achieve their goals. Coaching competitors, especially people that are new to the sport, for me is more about helping people change their lives from the inside out. Watching people grow and develop into more healthier & fit people is far more rewarding than just getting them ripped for competition. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy seeing my clients on stage in the best shape of their lives. That said, it is not my primary motivation. I always tell my clients that if you're doing this sport for a trophy or attention, you're doing it for the wrong reason.
I have acquired an extensive amount of knowledge through my years of competing, research, education, and experience. I also acquired a vast amount of knowledge from the coaches I have worked with; as I have worked with the best in the industry. My current coach and long-time friend, IFBB Pro Darren Toma coaches many of the top Canadian National level competitors, along with several notable IFBB Pro's. He is considered to be one of the premiere competition coaches in Canada. When Darren was actively competing, he was coached by "The Pro Creator" - Hany Rambod, another top coach to many IFBB Pro's, to include: Mr. Olympia's - Phil Heath & Jay Cutler, and Figure Olympia Nicole Wilkins. I also had the pleasure of working with IFBB Pro George Farah for my prep for the 2010 Ms. Olympia. George has coached many of the top pro's to include: Branch Warren, Kai Greene, Dennis James, Debie Laszewski, and many more IFBB Pro's that have stepped on the Olympia stage. I have learned a lot from them, and grateful for having the opportunity to work with them. Fortunately, I get to pass this knowledge on to my clients so they can compete at their best!
I have been coaching for over 17 years, and have trained & coached hundreds of competitors (both men & women) for Bodybuilding, Figure, Womens physique, and Fitness. Competition coaching is my passion, and truly enjoy helping people achieve their goals.
- ISSA - Certified Elite Trainer
- ISSA - Personal Trainer
- ISSA - Fitness Nutrition
- ISSA - Fitness/Exercise Therapist
- USA Weightlifting - Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit - Level 1
- HITT - High Intensity Tactical Training - Level 1
- TRX - Suspension Trainer Certification
- Queenax - Functional Training
- BCRPA - Certified Personal Trainer
- Simon Fraser University - Communications
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) - Marketing & Communications
Besides being lean, it's important you have a confident and polished look when you step on stage. I will ensure you're covered from A to Z, so you step on stage with the confidence and poise you need to do well, and have a great experience.
- ~ Customized Training & Cardio program
- ~ Customized Nutrition & Supplementation program
- ~ Consultation to go over your program
- ~ Weekly plan updates
- ~ Weekly posing practice to refine posing
- ~ Will assist and provide resources for your posing suit, tanner & accessories
- ~ Regular contact to stay on track
It is easy to get side tracked in the off season and lose sight of your goals. I will keep you on track. Contact me for off-season coaching